HVAC News & Tips
- The Importance of a Duct Cleaning Service
- What’s Your Air Conditioner’s Life Span?
- Tips on finding the right air conditioning contractor
- Air Filters help with Ragweed Allergies
- Know the significance of adding ultraviolet lights onto the existing HVAC system
- Happy Customers
- Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repairs in the Heat of Summer
- Benefits of adding a Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning System
- Air Conditioning Repair Service in Acworth
- Two Stage Cooling Benefits for Indoor Comfort
- 5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Replacement
- AC Rebates to Help you Save This Summer
- Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance: Don’t sweat it out this summer
- Air Conditioning Repair Advice
- Ensure Good Indoor Air Quality With Clean Air Ducts
- Commercial HVAC Maintenance
- Furnace Replacement Advice
- Heating System Maintenance: A Key Element towards a Well Functioning Heating System
- Zoning System for Even Temperature Control
Best in Town for A/C
The best experience I've ever had with a contractor of any kind. Shriver Mechanical, Inc. will be a vendor of choice for me and anyone I can influence who is seeking A/C and Heating maintenance or replacement. Their Customer Service is extraordinary to say the least. I can't say enough about how well I was treated and the work performed.
Honesty = Satisfaction with quality and price
Jeff Shriver quoted my upstairs AS A/C last year and I told him I expected to replace my first floor A/C this year. I had such a great experience with Shriver Mechanical during the quoting and installation last year that they were my first choice for replacing my second A/C today. Though Trane and American Standard are both manufactured by the same company and are mechanically the same equipment, American Standard is less expensive and recommended by Consumer Reports. The maintenance/repair stats for both brands are the same with American Standard slightly better than Trane. Shriver Mechanical is one of American Standard's Customer Care certified dealers, so they are up-to-date with American Standard equipment. It's a no-brainer to pay less and get better maintenance/lower repairs with American Standard. I also have contracted with Shriver Mechanical to do my twice a year HVAC maintenance on both my units. A major plus with Shriver Mechanical is that when you have an emergency, they really do value their customers. They don't put you on the wait list nearly a week long when one of your units fails just because you have a second functioning one. They come out promptly. Shriver Mechanical honors its word and word-of-mouth is their best advertisement of the quality work and honesty they deliver.
Five Star all-around!
Jeff and the team are always attentive, and make sure you understand what they are doing! We have used them for years and will continue to recommend them to everyone.
Shriver Mechanical 770-975-1927 4880 Lake Acworth Drive Acworth GA, 30101 USA 0.0 0.0 0 0 Reviews for my site
Coupons & Specials
$25 Off any Service or Repair
$85 Diagnostic Fee Waived
on Approved Repair of $200 or more
10% Off on Approved Repair
for Senior Citizens' homes only
Not Valid on Installs or with any other offer