HVAC News & Tips
- Variable Speed Furnace Benefits
- Find Out Why Closing Your Heating Vents Will Not Reduce Your Energy Bill This Winter
- Is it time to upgrade your home’s furnace?
- Carbon Monoxide Safety for Winter
- Schedule your HVAC Maintenance Now Before Cold Weather Sets In
- Simple Furnace Checks and Fixes
- Another 5 star rating – Happy Customer Testimonial
- The Importance of a Duct Cleaning Service
- What’s Your Air Conditioner’s Life Span?
- Tips on finding the right air conditioning contractor
- Air Filters help with Ragweed Allergies
- Know the significance of adding ultraviolet lights onto the existing HVAC system
- Happy Customers
- Commercial Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repairs in the Heat of Summer
- Benefits of adding a Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning System
- Air Conditioning Repair Service in Acworth
- Two Stage Cooling Benefits for Indoor Comfort
- 5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Replacement
- AC Rebates to Help you Save This Summer
Prompt and Professional
I am very happy with my experience using Shriver. They handled a number of HVAC issues at my office park, and their pricing was certainly fair. I will definitely be using them again.
Best in Town for A/C
The best experience I've ever had with a contractor of any kind. Shriver Mechanical, Inc. will be a vendor of choice for me and anyone I can influence who is seeking A/C and Heating maintenance or replacement. Their Customer Service is extraordinary to say the least. I can't say enough about how well I was treated and the work performed.
Honesty = Satisfaction with quality and price
Jeff Shriver quoted my upstairs AS A/C last year and I told him I expected to replace my first floor A/C this year. I had such a great experience with Shriver Mechanical during the quoting and installation last year that they were my first choice for replacing my second A/C today. Though Trane and American Standard are both manufactured by the same company and are mechanically the same equipment, American Standard is less expensive and recommended by Consumer Reports. The maintenance/repair stats for both brands are the same with American Standard slightly better than Trane. Shriver Mechanical is one of American Standard's Customer Care certified dealers, so they are up-to-date with American Standard equipment. It's a no-brainer to pay less and get better maintenance/lower repairs with American Standard. I also have contracted with Shriver Mechanical to do my twice a year HVAC maintenance on both my units. A major plus with Shriver Mechanical is that when you have an emergency, they really do value their customers. They don't put you on the wait list nearly a week long when one of your units fails just because you have a second functioning one. They come out promptly. Shriver Mechanical honors its word and word-of-mouth is their best advertisement of the quality work and honesty they deliver.
Shriver Mechanical 770-975-1927 4880 Lake Acworth Drive Acworth GA, 30101 USA 0.0 0.0 0 0 Reviews for my site
Coupons & Specials
$25 Off any Service or Repair
$85 Diagnostic Fee Waived
on Approved Repair of $200 or more
10% Off on Approved Repair
for Senior Citizens' homes only
Not Valid on Installs or with any other offer